Skip to main content

9 thing that good for your pc

hello again there let's talk about gaming
right now I want to talk about gaming resources that good for the poor gamer alright if you have $1000 dollars budget I have a good pc here is the picture



this pc equals $949 dollars there is some money to buy some mc Donalds or buy more resources
if you want to boy some mouse here I have some

this mouse equals $28 man and it's cool next
if you want to buy mouse pad here I give you some

look how cool it is this cheap only for $10 dollars
monitor for 144 Hz I give you the cheap one













this monitor equals $100 dollars from ViewSonic ok next
searching for a nice keyboard here I have some 











this keyboard equals $10 dollars how cheap it is 

that's it for today and have a nice day
next, I have a mic cheap one here I show you


\















this mic equals $10 dollars still cheap for you ok next
now I have some headset here I show you
this headset equals $15 dollars still cheap next













next, I have a gaming chair just look at this chair
this chair equals $100 dollars still good for gaming pc

















now I have a gaming table this table equals $100 dollars thats it for today and bye

Comments